The 2022 manufacturing news is littered with issues like supply chain disruptions, inflation, shipping issues, and labor shortages. At the beginning of this year, you, as a manufacturing company, must be aware of emerging industry developments to avoid the problems that plagued the industry last year.
With over 18 years of experience in the global manufacturing industry, at To-Increase we have seen many trends come and go. However, one thing we can tell you with certainty is that having the right technology can bring you closer to a competitive advantage and adapt to the dynamic change of the industry. To help manufacturing companies gain this advantage, we offer industry-specific software solutions that are integrated into Microsoft Dynamics 365.
This article will share the top trends that we believe will dominate the manufacturing industry in 2023 to keep you up to date with the latest advancements to stay agile in a rapidly changing landscape.
Do you have an efficient strategy for preparing the manufacturing sector for 2023?
- Make a comprehensive assessment of the state of your business
- Determine the gap between “where you need to be” and “where are you” scenarios
- Embrace digital transformation to automate end-to-end processes in your business using cloud-based ERP
- Ensure your data is sanitized and triaged with a sophisticated Master Data Management solution.
- Connect your ecosystems, like PLM and ERP, with a strong integrative solution.
- Integrate analytics with your business so you can make data-based decisions.